Work that Matters
Who We Are
Looking for work with a digital marketing agency that is challenging, rewarding, and flexible? Have you grown accustomed to working from home (or remotely wherever in the world you are) and want to maintain a role that's not bound by geography? You might be a good fit for the MTR Marketing team!
We are a team of seasoned strategists, designers, developers and marketing magic-makers who work directly with clients to cut to the matter of why they do what they do and to share that passion with their audience. Our expertise in the realms of business and marketing strategy, content and design, SEO and PPC, and much more makes us a partner for the busy CMO or VP marketing who is looking to work with us as an extension of their team.
Experts with HubSpot Sales HUB, Marketing HUB, and Service HUB, we move audiences to act with research-backed creative and engaging online/digital experiences, and we follow through to nurture those leads with marketing automation and sales enablement. We achieve results with marketing that makes the difference.
Read more about us.
We Hire the Best of the Best, Regardless of Geographic Location
MTR Marketing team members are 100% remote and currently have team members in over 20 cultures and countries. You can work from home or wherever you want providing you're available when your team needs to collaborate. We do not require you to warm your seat from 9-5 and offer the perfect positions for people who love what they do but want to do it in a part-time, flexible remote work capacity.
We are an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
You are a leader who cares about the organization and your client's goals and proactively helps other people to achieve them. You communicate openly and transparently and live by the philosophy “your success is my success,” with the client, team, and management. You are assertive but empathic and pragmatic. You understand the importance of being a part of a team, and you see problems as challenges to be overcome, together. You have an excellent understanding of client care. Accountability is not a loose term for you.
Executing inbound and content marketing activities to deliver projects/deliverables within the agreed-upon budget and timeframe at the highest quality standards. Tasks may include tactics like uploading blog posts and emails, social media, marketing, SEO and marketing automation, and more. You may also be responsible for analyzing marketing data and creating reports.
- Communicate with clients and team members regularly via Slack.
- Work with a team to execute inbound marketing tactics - often in HubSpot, including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Become a HubSpot and marketing automation pro and keep up with software updates and best practices
- Project coordination using our project management system for a team of inbound strategists, content creators, developers, and designers to execute campaign deliverables.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments.
- Compile data for client reporting.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High-level communication skills.
- Independent, responsible, and accountable.
- Emotionally self-regulate during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on what matters.
- Technical aptitude.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working schedule, but must be available during US business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them - ruthlessly prioritize competing initiatives.
- Highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills.
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically.
- Proven ability to reach out, engage, LISTEN, and offer valuable solutions to pain points to our intended targets.
- Passion for helping businesses succeed in the online space.
- Grit - really care about growing the business and doing what it takes to get there.
- Balance of creativity and analytical thinking.
- Advanced understanding of quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Impatient and imperfect - a need to make things happen quickly and make progress at the cost of perfection.
Company Identity (MTR in a nutshell)
This is the foundation of who we are, what we do, and most importantly — WHY we do it.
- Our vision is to become a hub for marketing that matters — the kind that creates emotion, delivers results, and does so with empathy, agility, and momentum.
- Our mission is to cause an evolution in marketing: from persuasion to education.
- Our team is our greatest asset. Each of whom is unique in their dedication to making a difference to our clients and their audience.
- Our role with our clients is that of leaders, mentors, consultants, educators, and tactical enablers of mission-driven clients organization (as well as our own).
- Our values, code of ethics, and more can be found on our website.
This position is a 1099 Independent Contractor Inbound Marketing Manager position. You will be required to sign an Independent sales agent agreement.